Stephanie McMahon joins board of directors for FaZe Clan
SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)…
Stephanie McMahon will be on the board of directors for FaZe Clan. The company announced the news via press release on Tuesday.
“We have assembled a best-in-class Board of Directors who bring broad and deep understanding of Gen Z and the rapidly changing digital media and entertainment landscape,” said Lee Trink, CEO of FaZe Clan. “I am excited to work with this fantastic group and benefit from their insights and guidance as we enter the public market and execute our multi-platform monetization strategy to create long-term shareholder value.”
FaZe Clan’s post-merger Board of Directors is expected to be comprised of:
- Lee Trink, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, FaZe Clan and Chairman of the Board
- Angela Dalton, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Signum Growth Capital
- Calvin “Snoop Dogg” Cordozar Broadus Jr., American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, record producer, DJ, media personality and business entrepreneur
- Daniel Shribman, Chief Investment Officer of B. Riley Financial
- Mickie Rosen, Director of several US and Australian companies and Principal of Mickie Rosen Consulting
- Nick Lewin, General Partner of Crown Predator Holdings
- Paul Hamilton, Co-Owner and Chief Executive Officer of Atlanta Esports Ventures, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Greenspun Corporation and Principal of Province Inc.
- Ross Levinsohn, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Arena Group (formerly theMaven,Inc.)
- Stephanie McMahon, Chief Brand Officer, World Wrestling Entertainment
- Zach Katz, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Carte Blanche
FaZe Clan is a lifestyle and media platform rooted in gaming and youth culture. McMahon has served on the WWE board since 2015 and also sits on the board of the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation and of the Metropolitan Washington-Baltimore chapter of The United Service Organizations Inc.
Click Here: Chelsea soccer tracksuit
CATCH-UP: WrestleMania kickoff show to air on USA Network on Saturday
- stephanie mcmahon