WWE.com has posted its top 10 mic moments from 2017, and below are the top 5 on the list:
5. Big Cass – “You’re damn right I did it” (Raw, June 19)
Big Cass put Enzo Amore and the WWE Universe on notice when he revealed himself as the mysterious attacker of Smacktalker Skywalker. When he doubled down on his bad deed, uttering the words “You’re damn right I did it” during that fateful speech (see the full moment here), it was inarguable that the 7-footer was on his way to becoming a major player in WWE.
4. Triple H – “I am trying so hard not to be that guy anymore” (Raw, Jan. 30)
Triple H explained on the first Raw after Royal Rumble 2017 that he constantly struggles to do what’s best for business and what’s best for his legacy as one of the most accomplished Superstars of all time.
3. Rapper Wale – “Y’all should get back to doing what you do best, and that’s carrying bags for Roman” (SmackDown LIVE, July 4)
The Usos and The New Day battled over the SmackDown Tag Team Championship for much of 2017, but after the rap battle hosted by Grammy-nominated rapper Wale, every punch and kick traded between them had a little extra something on it.
2. The Miz – “How many moments do you two get?” (Raw, Aug. 21)
One day after “riding the pine” at SummerSlam Kickoff, The Miz had a chip on one shoulder, an underappreciated championship on the other, and John Cena and Roman Reigns staring him straight in the face.
1. John Cena – “I can do this part-time better than you could ever do it full-time” (Raw, Aug. 28)
For the last few years, there’s been a lot of chatter about how Roman Reigns is “the next John Cena.” Turns out, Cena was listening. In an 11-minute back-and-forth on Raw, The Cenation Leader sized up his heir apparent in the most critical terms possible, and The Big Dog responded in kind with a few choice words for the “part-timer” looking down his nose at him.
Click Here: limerick gaa jerseys