Vince McMahon WWE compensation revealed
SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)…
Vince McMahon, Nick Khan, and others’ WWE pay compensation were revealed in a recent filing to the SEC. The compensation numbers are as follows from Wrestling Inc:
- Nick Khan – WWE President and CRO – $1.2 million in 2022
- Paul “Triple H” Levesque – Executive Vice President of Global Talent Strategy & Development – $730,000 in 2022
- Stephanie McMahon – Chief Brand Officer – $730,000 in 2022
- Frank A. Riddick III – CFO – $850,000 in 2022
- Vince McMahon – Chairman and CEO – $2 million in 2022
McMahon most recently appeared on WWE television at WrestleMania 38. At WWE’s biggest show of the year, McMahon was in Austin Theory’s corner for his match on night two against Pat McAfee. McAfee won the match, but then McMahon challenged him to an impromptu match. McAfee accepted and with Theory’s help, McMahon was able to get the victory. After, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin walked to the ring to intervene. Austin hit Stunners on Theory, McAfee, and McMahon before toasting the audience with multiple beers. On night one, Austin defeated Kevin Owens in the main event.
Click Here: England National Team soccer tracksuit
Over WrestleMania weekend, McMahon inducted The Undertaker into the WWE Hall of Fame as the headline act. McMahon has only inducted one other talent into the Hall of Fame and that was Steve Austin in 2009.
CATCH-UP: Bianca Belair tops women’s depth chart on Monday Night Raw
- vince mcmahon