EIGHT GAA GAMES will be shown live next weekend as part of a varied schedule for fans.
The action begins on Saturday afternoon with a repeat of last year’s All-Ireland ladies football final as Meath play Dublin in a league encounter on TG4
Then there’s an RTÉ double-header of hurling league action with Dublin playing Kilkenny and Cork hosting Galway.
On Sunday, TG4 have live hurling league ties with Waterford, Tipperary, Clare, Limerick, Laois and Antrim all in action.
RTÉ will be live from Croke Park on Sunday for the 2021 All-Ireland senior and intermediate camogie club finals.
Here’s the full list of what’s in store:
- 3pm: TG4 – Meath v Dublin – Division 1 ladies football league.
- 5pm: RTÉ 2 – Dublin v Kilkenny – Division 1 hurling league.
- 7pm: RTÉ 2 – Cork v Galway – Division 1 hurling league.
- 1.45pm: TG4 – Waterford v Tipperary – Division 1 hurling league.
- 1.45pm: TG4 app – Clare v Limerick – Division 1 hurling league…(deferred coverage at 5.30pm on TG4)
- 2pm: RTÉ 2 – Salthill-Knocknacarra (Galway) v St Rynagh’s (Offaly) – All-Ireland intermediate club camogie final.
- 3.45pm: TG4 – Laois v Antrim – Division 1 hurling league.
- 4pm: RTÉ 2 – Oulart-the-Ballagh (Wexford) v Sarsfields (Galway) – AIB All-Ireland senior club camogie final.
- 9.30pm: RTÉ 2 – Allianz League Sunday GAA highlights.
Get closer to the stories that matter with exclusive analysis, insight and debate in The42 Membership.
Become a Member
Comedian Michael Fry is our special guest on this week’s episode of The Front Row, in partnership with Guinness. Joining host Seán Burke, Eimear Considine and Murray Kinsella, he chats about his family’s rugby background and his short-lived playing days, before using his musical ear to rank the anthems of each Guinness Six Nations team. Click here to subscribe or listen below: